Monday, October 11, 2010

Friend or foe?

Chances are given to be appreciated.
Promises are meant to be kept.
You came back.
But as a friend or a foe?

As I said earlier,
Let the past be the past.
I don't mean, forget the past.
I mean, forget you.

Nobody knows me, I'm cold, walk down this road all alone.
It's no one's fault but my own, it's the path I've chosen to go.
Frozen as snow, I show no emotion whatsoever so.
It had been approximately 7 months, why haven't you forget me?

I thought you know me well, but you don't.
I've tolerated every single anger, attitude and harmful words of yours.
I tolerated everything by myself, do you know that?
I've no one to share my stuffs with, for exactly five months.

I don't blame you for forsaking me.
I don't blame you for stealing my light.
I don't blame you for every single mistake you've done.
I don't blame you for leaving me in the darkness all alone.

But why did you apologize?
Why don't you just live your life so I'll live mine?
You came back, and hurt me more by apologizing.
Had you ever wondered, how would I feel if you apologized?

I shall say, you came back as a foe.
Foe, why are you torturing me?
Foe, why are you forcing me to make choices?
Foe, why are you apologizing?

Signed by a broken heart,
Feo

Feo fell on 19:29

-----Recent

The thief of light.
Ignored.
My life, a song without the chorus.

-----Archives

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
April 2011
August 2011
October 2011
January 2012

-----Tagboard

Photobucket

Feo-----

A forsaken soul.


- ♥Slurpee ♥Mountain Dew ♥Wine ♥Music -

Friends-----

♥Beloved♥

♥Charmaine Tan ; Nv Er
♥Hui Zhen ; Mei
♥Audrey Lee ; Audrey
♥蔡欣媚 ; Zhu
♥Kimmy Chan ; Kim
♥Rachel Cheong ; Tudi

♥ Bands ♥

♥FM Static
♥KARA
♥After School

♥ Artists ♥

♥Jung Nicole ; 정용주
♥Park Kahi ; 박가희
♥Elva Hsiao ; 钻石糖
♥Eminem ; Rap Legend

Links-----

Charmaine
JCLoh
Rainna
Faith
Sonia
Shuwen
Kimmy

Musica-----