Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The thief of light.

The darkness, is blocking my eyesight.
I can see nothing but darkness.
The darkness, is leading my way.
I can do nothing but follow the darkness.

I was forsaken in the darkness.
You left me here, all alone.
I have no one but darkness.
Slowly, I'm in love with the darkness.

You came back, and shone me with your light.
I used to love the light.
But what you did is steal the light from me and forsake me.
Can I call you a thief for stealing my light?

You could have shone your light at me earlier,
I gave you the chance to do so.
But now, I'm too used to darkness.
I don't need your light anymore.

Now, you ask me to forgive you.
But it's the second time you did this to me.
How would I know,
If there's third time you forsake me?

If I forgive you,
You might hurt me again.
If I don't forgive you,
I won't get hurt by you, but myself, for not forgiving you.

You gave me only two options.
I have no other choices.
Still, I choose to not forgive you because,
I rather hurt myself than letting you hurt me again.

Signed by a broken heart,
Feo

Feo fell on 13:53

-----Recent

Ignored.
My life, a song without the chorus.

-----Archives

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
April 2011
August 2011
October 2011
January 2012

-----Tagboard

Photobucket

Feo-----

A forsaken soul.


- ♥Slurpee ♥Mountain Dew ♥Wine ♥Music -

Friends-----

♥Beloved♥

♥Charmaine Tan ; Nv Er
♥Hui Zhen ; Mei
♥Audrey Lee ; Audrey
♥蔡欣媚 ; Zhu
♥Kimmy Chan ; Kim
♥Rachel Cheong ; Tudi

♥ Bands ♥

♥FM Static
♥KARA
♥After School

♥ Artists ♥

♥Jung Nicole ; 정용주
♥Park Kahi ; 박가희
♥Elva Hsiao ; 钻石糖
♥Eminem ; Rap Legend

Links-----

Charmaine
JCLoh
Rainna
Faith
Sonia
Shuwen
Kimmy

Musica-----